About me and what I can do for you!

Minna Oldfield AKFRP, MFHT, IIHHT

Professional Advanced Health Kinesiologist
Emotion Code practitioner
Licensed Health Kinesiology teacher
Holistic Therapist, Reiki Master

I am privileged to have a job where I help women, just like you, with great success.  I am passionate about supporting and healing people who want to enjoy contented, successful and happy lives, but who need help to cope with periods of struggle.  I am honoured to be chosen by so many to join them on their journey.

Did you know that your subconscious mind is around 90% of your total mind?  That leaves only 10% for what is your conscious mind.  Amazing, isn’t it?  Did you also know that our subconscious mind knows ‘what is wrong’ with us?  Well, it does!  And both Health Kinesiology and Emotion Code have the tools to access that fountain of knowledge.  In your sessions I use those tools to identify the exact corrections that you need in that moment in order to heal, emotionally, mentally and physically.  I can also identify individualised and fully accurate supplementation and/or nutritional plans for you as well as accessing any other information that you need to support your healing.  Our bodies have an innate ability to heal themselves, sometimes they just need a little help.  I am the facilitator and helper, you are the healer of yourself.

Although my clientele is mainly of women, I do have many male clients and a large % of my clients are children, who respond brilliantly.  I see people from all age groups and have had great success with a variety of concerns.  Health Kinesiology is based on the same principles as acupuncture and our clientele is very similar.  Many people who have failed to get help from conventional medicine seek and receive help from me.

Clients who were stuck in their lives, perhaps in an unhappy relationship, the wrong job, or had found their life unfulfilling have gained clarity and purpose since their sessions.  I cannot not change your life circumstances (obviously), but I can help to change your perceptions, your subconscious or limiting beliefs, your reactions, expectations and feelings about life, health, relationships, wealth, career, etc.  Do you ever wonder why similar situations keep re-manifesting in your life?  Can you see how your limiting beliefs may create your reality?  Has past trauma left a permanent mark on you?  Are you living in the past or fearing the future?  Do you want to change something in your life, but it remains just a wish?  Let’s change that!  By changing you, your life changes.

“Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds!”
-Napoleon Hill

I have been a fully qualified and practising holistic/complementary therapist since 1998.  Since qualifying in Health Kinesiology (Feb 2004) I have attended 10 additional courses for qualified Health Kinesiologists and have completed a total of over 800 Health Kinesiology and 100s of other therapy course hours.  I have over 3000 professional HK sessions behind me.  I am an advanced registred practitioner and a licenced Health Kinesiology teacher in Cheshire.  I qualified as Emotion Code practitioner in March, 2014 and I am now able to bring all my knowledge and other skills to those sessions too making them that extra special for you.  Please see Emotion Code page for more information.

TRAINING WITH ME:  Please check Health Kinesiology courses pages or contact me for more information on Health Kinesiology training.  It’s a fabulous and powerful therapy to learn whether you wish to use it on yourself, your family/friends or professionally, like me.  I strive for all my students to succeed in achieving their personal goals.  I support them with marketing and client management skills in order for them to launch with success, where appropriate.

My professional qualifications:

  • Emotion Code Practitioner, March 2014
  • Health Kinesiology Practitioner, Feb 2004
  • AoR reflexology practitioner’s certificate (advanced) 2001
  • Hopi ear candle course certificate 2001
  • Reiki Master certificate 2000
  • IBHC body massage certificate 1998
  • IIHHT body massage diploma 1998
  • IIHHT diploma in aromatherapy 1998
  • IIHHT diploma in reflexology 1998
  • VAI diploma in nutrition 1998
  • VAI counselling by a therapist certificate 1998
  • ITEC diploma in anatomy and physiology theory 1998

I am a professional member of The Federation of Holistic Therapists and The Kinesiology Federation.

Contact Minna Oldfield AKFRP, MFHT, IIHHT
Health Kinesiologist, Emotion Code Practitioner, Holistic Therapist, Reiki Master
Licensed Health Kinesiology teacher (please see course details or contact me with any enquiries)

minna@bewell-naturally.co.uk

Find me on Facebook: Health Kinesiology with Minna. Just click LIKE to receive little health tips.

For more information on kinesiology:

www.kinesiologyfederation.co.uk
www.hk4health.co.uk

Kinesiology Federation