21.06.19 – 24.06.19
10.04.20 – 13.04.20
This workshop presents the basic BioEnergy principles and procedures used in every HK session, including a grounding in the basics of Chinese meridian theory. It is designed both for experienced Kinesiologists and for newcomers to Kinesiology. Some of the most enthusiastic students of this class have been people who have already had several years of experience using various other styles of Kinesiology!
This class includes all of the basic muscle-testing and energy skills needed to use HK with yourself and others. It offers a balanced combination of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice. After HK1 you will be able to begin working on yourself and others at home.
Prerequisite: Students should have had a minimum of 2 HK sessions. HK1 is the starting point for all students regardless of background knowledge or training.
HK1 BioEnergy Techniques:
- Muscle-testing others and an introduction to self-testing
- HK Meridian Energy Balancing and the Body Sequence session structure
- The basic HK approach to Psychological Corrections
- BBEI Corrections for eliminating certain primitive/ancestral fears
- BSE Corrections for eliminating inappropriate Belief Systems that hold the person back
- Meridian Tracing
- An introduction to muscle-testing for the effects of environmental electromagnetic pollution on the body and simple tools to reduce those effects
- Adjunctive Activities: work, play, rest, & sleep – how to optimise these for health
- HK Tapping Techniques for eliminating BioEnergetic allergies, enhancing tolerance to foods and environmental substances
- Manuals are included.
To qualify you complete HK1 – HK5 courses with me and one 3 or 4 day Foundation Kinesiology course including home/case studies and assessment for both courses (2 assessments). At this point you would be an Associate and can choose to continue to a professional level. You can see more here https://hk-uk.co.uk/health-kinesiology-training/.